Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Too Funny

So I sign on my computer with MSN. The homepage is one I normally just skip to get where I am wanting to go, however yesterday I looked on it for a minute and found this: "In The Motherhood" and it was flippin' hillarious! It has a bunch of people in it, 3 main characters are Chelsea Handler and Jenny Mcarthey and Leah Remini. They are on season two, so make sure you check out the first season on there too. I love the one called something like the preacher, the panties and the policeman, I think I will definately keep watching this one, I was laughing so hard! My kids I think became concerned at one point, but I needed that laugh! So the link is : http://www.inthemotherhood.msn.com/ go laugh yourself silly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, that does look funny!!!

Patty said...

Ok I watched all of the episodes. They are so funny. I had my DH watch them and he said they are really well made and should be on TV. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Della Hill said...

I loved when she told her daughter that she won her in the divorce.
LOL!
-Della

Hollys Hobbies said...

I had my husband watch them as well Patty! He laughed too. I agree, they should actually make it a show, I for one would be hooked! The stuff they say and do are so true to a real life mom-they are experiences that moms share on that site, and then they turn them into the episodes. I also loved that line Della. I think my favorite part of the mothers day one, is where she discovers her son has been using her chapstick on the dogs butt!!! LOL!!!!!