Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weigh-in today

So It seems as if I am in a bit of a stump! Gone are the weeks of decent loss, and in its place are bitty little numbers. This week I lost a little over 1 and a half pounds. Which by all means I am not going to complain about! Its funny, I almost dont care what the scale says at all anymore! I feel like I am moving in the right direction, so all I can do from here is try my best not to cheat myself out of becoming healthier. So I hope all you ladies are doing well, with the weekend coming up, I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and that you can resist the temptations that beckon to you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly a lb and 1/2 is great, but I know what you mean! I weigh in on my weigh days because I'm curious, but don't really care what it says because I know for the first time in my life I actually am doing things to make me healthy and I CARE about making my body healthier for the first time as well.

Della Hill said...

That's an awesome attitude to have.
Congrats on the loss!
-Della

Carrie said...

You are doing really good! I think that all you need is the weather to get better and you can get out and get some exercise. I think that it is time for you to try running again! Start slow, you'll get there. I really think exercise is your key, because you aren't heavy. Your just out of shape. I mean that with all my love, I promise!!!

Anonymous said...

You're still doing great!

Christi said...

You are rockin' miss thang!!

Della Hill said...

Hey Holly,
I don't know if you've checked my blog, but 2 people have answered the brainteaser that you promised a prize for.
One was Jordan, Carrie's friend from high school, (who has a really funny blog by the way), and the other was Mike's 11 year old daughter, Joanna.
Hopefully they'll e-mail you with their addresses.
Don't worry, I feel bad that an 11 year old got it when I couldn't too.
;)
-Della