Thursday, January 17, 2008

same old same...

I weigh the exact same as last week! I dont know whether to be mad or glad about that..I had hoped for better loss, but this last week was kind of hard being pre-ovulating, I craved sweets something fierce. Well, I guess I know what I need to do to be better for next week, huh? Thank goodness for blue bunny low calorie bars though or else I may have gained a bunch LOL! Good, or I should say BETTER luck to all of you other ladies in your weigh-ins. *sigh*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staying the same is great, especially when you know you've been snacking! Just be glad it's not a gain! You can do it this next week!!

Carrie said...

Haha, Go and read mine you'll understand why I laugh!

Anonymous said...

I Bet you lose a ton of weight next week!

Patty said...

The week isn't over yet, Don't give up.

Carrie and Karl said...

Have you tried Rice Cake snack bags? They have 90 calories, but because they are crunchy they are pretty satisfying. My favorite are the Mint Chocolate flavor. They are really helpful when I want something sweet.

Hollys Hobbies said...

I love those rice cake things, they have chocolate mint? Thanks Carrie I am gonna get me some of those!!!