Thursday, January 24, 2008

not all pounds

So today's weigh in wasn't all that grand. I only lost 1 1/2 pounds over the last week. But we did measurements and so far I have lost a grand total of 18 1/2 inches all over! So this is good. I am almost down to my pre pregnancy waist measurement which is exciting.
mom brought me her tae Boe tape-thanks mom! I am excited to start that, Christi and I are going to get together a couple times a week to do it. I just really need the high pace of Tae Boe! Even though I have lost a lot of inches I still don't feel like I look any different.
I hope everyone elses week is good. Thanks for all of your support ladies!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Do you remember when we tried tae Boe? Was that like 10 ears ago? That just floods m with memories! Hilarious memories. Good job on the weight loss. I didn't do measurements.I can't find my tape measure.

Carrie said...

Ok I can't spell, I think I meant 10 YEARS Ago!

Anonymous said...

Hey 1.5lbs is 1.5lbs...but WOW, all those inches! Awesome! I'm looking forward to measuring myself next month (because you cheaters are supposed to wait with me until the month weigh/measure/picture day LOL). But really, awesome Holly! I'm proud of you for doing this!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I'm sorry! I wont change the stats on the side until the official day. I didn't know I was supposed to wait to do that, so it was cheating without knowing it right?LOL!

Della Hill said...

Did you read Christi's blog about the one pound that noone ever cares about losing? If you haven't you should.
Be proud of yourself. You are making progress.
Remember if you lose it fast it will come back faster. If you lose slowly you are more likely to be making real life changes that will stick with you.
BTW, I got a good laugh out of Carrie's 10 ears.
-Della

Patty said...

Losing 1 1/2 lbs is better then staying the same or gaining it. Keep up the good work.

Carrie said...

Notice I said 1/2 a cup! I was trying to decide what to take as a side for the pot luck and So I was going to do broccoli rice and cheese. I only had Ragu lite alfredo sauce. So it became broccoli rice alfredo then I realized that I would have to chop the brocoli and we were already running late and I still had to frost a cake! So a couple of cans of corn 3c of rice and a jar of sauce! and some of that seoconing that barry's uses on their fries! Yum, it was good.

Love to Lose said...

I now know how to use this thingie! Good job on all the inches lost, Holl! The Tae Bo tape is your's to keep. I bought it just for you.
Keep up the good work!
Love you!MOM