Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Does coughing like mad count as sit-ups? =)

So I am sick. Yeah, this stinkin' bronchitis is crappy. I am ok throughout the day, but once the night hits,and the first thing in the morning, it's mighty yucky. Do any of you actually know how many stomach muscles you use when you cough? I dont, but I estimate it at somewhere near, oh, a bazillion! So I am being overly dramatic, but thats ok because I think maybe it is mimicking the sit-up. So maybe I shouldn't be complaining, maybe I should be thanking the bronchitis God's, and maybe some of you will be begging me to come drink from your crystal light goblets just so you too can share in the coughing-fit-almost-like-sit-ups-sickness. Well, I do like all of you, so we'll see......

2 comments:

Christi said...

Crap...didn't you share your Crystal light with me? You BRAT!! LOL...J/K! I say it counts 1.4% of a situp, and only if you drink the crystal light while coughing. And don;t spill. Sorry. I don't make the rules. The Bronchitis God's do.

Hollys Hobbies said...

If I drown, then where do I write my complaint letter to? It seems as though the Bronchitis God's are awfully busy around here lately and if I have a complaint like drowning while attempting to follow the "rules", I am going to want a prompt response!