Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Two Names You Go By: 1) Holler Doller (my grandma calls me that!) 2) mom
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1) cute brown silk headband 2) blue corduroy pants
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1) unconditional love 2) Tenderness
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1) Write! 2) Curl up with a really good book and read uninterrupted.
Two things you did last night 1) watched the biggest loser 2) showered
Two people you Last Talked To: 1) My hubby Tim 2) Christi
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1) Tae Bo 2) Weighing-in and hopefully seeing results!
Two Longest Car Rides: 1) Colorado To Oregon 2) Oregon To Utah-I need to travel more!
Two Favorite Holidays 1) Valentines day 2)Other peoples birthday ( I like to do things for people)
Two Favorite Drinks: 1) Cherry Coke 2) Raspberry Lemonade-Crystal Light
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1) I had a complete hysterectomy at 28 2) I wrote a book when I was 15 (I never did anything with it though LOL!)
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) Telemarketer at good 'ole Western Watts 2) HVAC tech at sears
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) The Notebook for a good cry (even my husband cried at this one!) 2) Napolean Dyamite for a good cheesy laughathon
Two of my Favorite Foods: 1) Pasta-now nearly forbidden 2) Toss-up between potatoes and warm homemade bread-also nearly forbidden now!
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) On a warm beach with my hubby, and me in a cute swimsuit that doesnt frighten anyone! 2) With all my girlfriends dishing dirt!
Did you learn something about me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've led an interesting life!

Della Hill said...

Awesome!
Now you're supposed to tag someone else to answer the questions.
-Della

Hollys Hobbies said...

Christi tagged everyone I know! LOL,it will hopefully get all the ladies to post here, a few did it!