Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not much to say

ROTFL I just have to say that I saw the funniest movie recently. I have not laughed so hard in so long, and it was totally what I needed. We went to the good ole' dollar movies and saw "Yes Man", with Jim Carrey. I thought initially it would be somewhat like his movie "liar, liar" because it seemed like somewhat of the same concept. It wasn't though! If any of you have not seen it, I am still laughing about this part, and it made me think of a lot of you girls who met on the photography boards. There's this girl who is kinda kooky, and she starts this group called Jogging Photography! She says it's to get exercise while taking pictures LOL!!! She admits that yes, there's not much want for blurry photos, and Jim's character says " But anyone can take a picture standing still"! So, I throw out a challenge to y'all who are photogs. Try it, see how you do taking a picture that's great while jogging!

I also came across something in a readers digest magazine the other day. I haven't tried this, because it's not something I think would come out very cute for myself. But for some of you who want some extra motivation go to www.weightview.com you upload a current picture of yourself and it will show you what your body will look like 20 lbs lighter. Who knows, could be fun!

I hope everyone is doing well. keep the positive outlooks...

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh man, I have to see that movie! I figured it was a silly one, although I do like Jim Carrey. But now for sure we'll see it since you said it was so good. Last night we saw the movie "Taken". It was really good.

ROTFL....I've seen this abbreviation before, but never knew what it meant. So I googled it. Now I know. :)

I tried that website, but it wouldn't load. I will keep trying and do that picture thing!

Victoria said...

I actually really enjoyed that movie... except for the geriatric neighbor. That was so troubling that I think I had nightmares about teeth in a glass for several nights!!!

Hollys Hobbies said...

LOL Victoria! That was the one part my hubby and I were like WTFreak?! It almost makes you want to say yes to everything, just to see...

Carrie said...

We will definately have to see that! I am going to check out that website too, I can't wait to see what I would look like with less of the the fat blob on me!! What motivation!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a good book to help me with my diet. In the end I googled it and found this site http://www.hungryforweightloss.com.

They are giving away a free ebook called "365 tips for healthy living". I didn't expect it to be any good because it's free but it's actually brilliant so I thought i'd share it here :)

paulene said...

wow!jogging ang photography in one. Health and art...that's a great idea!:)

Anonymous said...

One of the most common open rhinoplasty is called "closed rhinoplasty."
In a closed rhinoplasty, all of the incisions used for the surgery are hidden
inside the nostrils. This, of course, if a benefit because
it means that the scars will be entirely invisible to the casual observer.

Unknown said...

Hey beautiful, I have checked out your blog. Its really cute. You are really a smart girl to manage such a cute blog. I will be back to your blog for sure. I will be glad if you check out of mine.

asian rhinoplasty