Friday, February 6, 2009

Hmm...

well, one month down. Congrats to Karilynn, hon you deserve it!!! Thanks to all of you who said nice things about my photos, too bad I don't see even a bit of difference. I lost 7lbs and over 8 inches, 5 being in my thighs, but other than my clothes feeling a bit different, I feel the same...

Onto something more exciting, my son Ty who is in 6th grade took first place at his schools science fair yesterday!! He gets to go onto regional which will be next month. I was the proudest mama there ever was yesterday, I was actually jumping up and down and screaming when he called me from school to tell me the news. Only 6 projects out of hundreds made the cut so to speak, and he took first! Thanks for letting me brag on him for a minute ;).

Good job to all of you girls who have worked so hard. Look at the total combined weight we have lost, that in itself is so amazing! We should try to get a local business to match pound to dollar each one we lose and then donate it to a really great cause at the end, like breast cancer or something. I hope to see more of you this month for our girls night!

4 comments:

Karilynn said...

Congrats proud mama!! And i can TOTALLY see the difference in your thighs and your waste! You are amazing. :o) I promise to make it out to girls night this month. Thanks for your encouragement!

Vicki said...

Congrats to your son! That is so great.

Carrie said...

OK bragger!!! I would be too, that is a very exciting moment! I see a difference even if you don't, keep toning, get terry to give you some good exercises!

Whitney said...

Congrats to your son! That is very cool!! And I SOOO see a difference in your photos. You are doing great! Keep it up!