Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ok ladies! So last year I regretted not taking monthly pictures of myself. Melissa and Tammy were awesome about it, and it was really amazing to see the transformation that took place, in all the photographic glory LOL! So here I am, for all to see, every bump, flaw and imperfection!! I hope that this will be great for me to see the areas I really want to work on, and the improvements that I have made as time goes by. Hard work DOES pay off, so although I am scared for y'all to see this, I am also ecstatic to begin this journey!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Good job taking your before pictures. You've inspired me to pull out an old bikini and take my pictures now too.

Christi said...

Bikini, Bikini, oh where for art thou Bikini....Oh yea, I will never have one.....:) Good job Sissy!

Vicki said...

Bikini is far beyond the level of brave I will ever achieve... you go!

Karilynn said...

It was great to meet you today! I'm sure at some point we will find the missing link in how we know eachother.
The bikini is awesome. I will spare everyone the horror of seeing me in one... I think that for me that would be beyond motivation and move me right into suicidal ideation mode! AHHHH!! :o)

Carrie said...

I think you look great! I can't even tell your a mother of 5!!!

Tammy said...

You go Girl!!! Wooohoo! :) You will be glad you took those this time! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Good for you!! Thanks for the great comment on my blog :) I wish you the best of luck!!! Seriously, you have 5 kids? I would have never guessed that!!