Saturday, July 5, 2008

new chapters

So, our weight loss contest has been over for a month! It doesnt seem possible to me. The year is more than half over already and the kids go back to school next month. How time flies! I reached my weight loss goals and can actually say that I am very proud of myself. I have slacked off of the exercizing which is very bad I know, and Tim and I keep saying we will go back tomorrow-tomorrow isnt coming! I will get back at some point, I gotta! I don't wanna end up back where I was..

So whereas I still hope to be able to give and get support from all everyone regarding our health and our weightloss, I have an inkling that this will become more of a normal blog on my life in general. I will not pronise anything specacular or even remotely insightfull, in fact it may be downright boring. But this is my life, so be it!

I wont promise to post everyday, it just wont happen! But I hope you read it anyways....

4 comments:

Della Hill said...

Your life is anything but boring.
You just have to keep you posts from being boring.
Just kidding.
I'm so glad you're blogging. It's one more way to stay in touch and part of each others lives even though we are 2000 miles apart.
I'll let you know the dates of our visit as soon as I do.
I am looking forward to seeing you.
-Della

Anonymous said...

I hope you do post Holly! It's a good out let some times to be able to just vent (good or bad) to the world of strangers and friends!

Carrie and Karl said...

I enjoy reading your blog, so I hope you keep it up.
We're having a baby shower for Jordan on Saturday. If you're interested in coming let me know.
-Carrie

Carrie said...

I want you to continue to blog! I haven't been on much lately but my kids are about to start school and I hope that will allow me to be on the computer a bit more! I will keep mine going if you keep yours going!!