Monday, May 12, 2008

really on the nose

My friend Della has a really cool blog. She is also really great at posting each and every day! Yes, I know, I suck. I have already admitted my suckiness and am looking for a "suckiness help group" in my area. Now, I mention Della because she posted yesterday, BTW HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU LADIES!!! And in her wishes of all thats good, she posted a 2 minute long anthem to mothers. Ya'll have to check it out! I watched it at like 1 in the morning-thank you insomnia-and I had to cover my mouth so as not to wake my house! It's this woman who made into a song everything we mothers say in a 24 hour period to our kids. I was rolling on the floor, so get your laugh in for the day and check her out!
Ok, weight wise I gained about half a pound this month. I am in no way sad about this now weighing 112 because Tim and I joined a gym about 6 weeks ago and I have been doing alot of muscle building and toning, and I expect to be gaining muscle now,as I think I lost all the fat that was available to lose. I absolutely love the weight machines, the treadmill and the eliptical. It is great to have a kid old enough to babysit for short periods of time. Ty is almost 11 and a pretty responsible kid, he does a great job and besides the ther kids are in bed by the time we go.
So that is pretty much all that is going on. I am trying to prepare for summer break coming up, but can you ever prepare for that?!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I have heard that mom song before, it is really funny! I think that it is great that you are working out. I really think that is all you have ever needed and I bet it feels good to do that for yourself and your body! I also think it is good that you can have that time with Tim. I think that I like that time with Terry the most!

Della Hill said...

Thanks for the referrals.
I'm glad you enjoy my blog.
I am so proud of you for losing weight and now starting to work out!
I joined a gym last year and loved it. Then we moved and I haven't started again.
hmm... to do list.
Way to go.
-Della