Thursday, March 13, 2008

weigh in day

I am so sorry I have been such a slacker this past week! I only lost 6 ounces, but I am now exactly 6 pounds away from my goal!! That is very exciting for me.
Let me just say how much fun I had this weekend. I really feel like I got to know you guys so much better, and we are such great chefs ladies! I really wish that each and every one of you in the BL could make it to these get-togethers every month. I am sorry for those of you who just couldn't make it for scheduling reasons, and I am sad for those of you who don't live in state, I don't mean to rub that in like you are thinking Carrie! I feel like this is an experience where I have made life long friends. I want everyone to know how much I appreciate your support. I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of this group. Ok, I will stop being sappy :)!
I have more energy, I am eating healthier, and I feel so sexy!!! I still have some toning that needs to happen in my thighs, but I really think that running will dissolve that. My relief-society arms are gone, (as are my boobs-but I am looking into some help with that problem with a very nice augmentation hopefully this year!), but my stomach is truly flat ladies! I have hip bones again that stick out further than my belly LOL, and my butt is no longer bumpier than the street in front of my house! Just the legs and a few pounds left... Can you guys tell a difference?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Can I be a little jealous? Of all of it!! I am so happy for you for all these accomplishments, holly. Making new friends, getting in shape, and feeling great about yourself and your body, are all really exciting.

Anonymous said...

Holly you are doing awesome. I'm really so proud of you. I know with your crazy busy life it's hard to get YOU time in and you have truly committed to this! YAY for you!

Della Hill said...

Hooray for you!
When it comes down to it, those are the changes that matter and not the number on the scale.
You must feel awesome! I'm proud of you.
-Della

Hollys Hobbies said...

Thanks so much girls! All of your comments and support is what truly keeps me going. Knowing that I have you all as friends means more to me then any thing else I could accomplish with a scale in my life. Thanks a million, thanks also in advance for the continued support-love to you all!

Della Hill said...

I love the new pics and artwork. You look great.
I am still figuring out how to design my own template. I'm still stuck with a boring cookie cutter background for my blog.
-Della